Furnace Service, Furnace Repair, Heating Repair, HVAC Repair & Service & Furnace Installation
Pat’s Heating & Air Conditioning focuses on people. Our customers are friends, and we’ve built relationships through personalized service and dedicated job performance. Our team of technicians are part of the family, and share our commitment to ethical and honest business practices.
HVAC Company, Furnace Repair & Service, Heating System Installation in Brookfield, WI, Delafield, WI, Dousman, WI, Hartland, WI, Hartford, WI, Menomonee Falls, WI, Oconomowoc, WI, Sussex, WI, Watertown, WI, Waukesha, WI
- Check that the furnace switch is in the “on” position (switch is near your furnace and looks like a light switch)
- Inspect your furnace filter – plugged filters can cause multiple problems
- Make sure your circuit breaker is switched to the “on” position
- Check thermostat to make sure display is lit; if not lit replace the batteries in thermostat
- Verify that your thermostat is in the “heat” or “cool” mode
- Be sure that the outside intake and exhaust pipes are clear of debris, leaves, or snow/ice build-up
- Priority Service
- Reduced monthly energy costs; system runs more efficient
- Peace of mind
- Extends equipment life and improves performance
- Helps prevent breakdowns
- Documentation for warranty purposes
- Convenient automatic reminder of service
- Discount on repairs and replacement equipment
Give Pat’s Heating & Air Conditioning a call or contact us for all your heating and cooling repairs, maintenance & installations!
Pat’s Heating & Air Conditioning handles new installation, equipment replacement, seasonal maintenance, and expert repair throughout Brookfield, WI, Delafield, WI, Hartland, WI, Pewaukee, WI, Hartford, WI, Menomonee Falls, WI, Oconomowoc, WI, Sussex, WI, Watertown, WI, Waukesha, WI. Along with convenient appointment times, our technicians are on-call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to assist you in times of crisis. We specialize in a wide range of industry-leading, energy efficient options, including furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, ductless systems, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, air purifiers, and thermostats. Protecting the comfort, health, and management of your indoor environment, Pat’s Heating & Air Conditioning provides "Service That Exceeds Your Expectations!"